300 Litre LV2 ROTO Fixed Wheelbarrow
Availability: In Stock
The large heavy duty ROTO LV2 300L Fixed Wheelbarrow is perfect for all your jobs around the stable and yard.
Why is the LV2 so perfect? To start with, it’s an extremely well-balanced wheelbarrow that allows you to move a large amount of manure, straw, compost and much more with ease.
This version of the LV2 has a painted frame which has been welded together to give it its’ strength, cutting down on the need for nuts and bolts providing extra rigidity. The axel of the LV2 is a marine grade stainless steel bar which the wheels run on - not only will this not rust but, due to the smooth finish, it allows the wheels to run freely.
Load it up! The large polyethylene tray allows you to load up massive quantities of hay, food and waste. Made of strong, durable polyethylene – with a wall thickness of 4.8-5.6mm - it is built to last. Completely resistant to UV and frost, it will remain in tiptop condition through all weathers. Shock-resistant and simple to clean.
Key Product Features:
- The tray is made from heavy duty polyethylene - a strong plastic that is impact resistant.
- The wheelbarrow is fitted with twin grey 4-ply pneumatic wheels or puncture-proof wheels.
- Twin wheels for stability.
- Lightweight even with heavy loads due to the centralised wheels.
- Bumper bar at the front to help protect the wheelbarrow.
- One-year warranty for your peace of mind.
- Great value for money.
- UV-resistant tray so it will not fade in the sun.
- Large capacity makes it ideal for efficiently cleaning out straw from sheds or stables.
- Delivers superior manoeuvrability and smooth handling.
- Lightweight, even with heavy loads, reducing the physical strain of the user.
Move it around! Despite its heavyweight durability, this wheelbarrow is light to use, even with heavy loads. It is perfectly balanced, with two pneumatic or puncture-proof wheels providing superior manoeuvrability and smooth handling on any terrain. Bearings in the wheels provide free movement.
The LV2 300L and has a painted fixed frame, but will also carry the LV2 range which has a hot dipped galvanised frame which has a 250L and 300L Tray size - you can find them here.
Articles on equestrian? Why not take a look at our Blog posts to see if these can help you in any way.
For more information on size, weights, warranty, etc, please click above on the more info tab.
|Water Capacity (litres)||300|
|Frame Material||Painted Steel|
|Tipping or Fixed||Fixed|
|Tray Length (mm)||1170|
|Tray Width (mm)||780|
|Tray Height (mm)||530|
|Maximum Overall Length (mm)||1670|
|Maximum Overall Width (mm)||780|
|Maximum Overall Height (mm)||900|
|Maximum Load Capability (kg)||200|
|Net Weight (kg)||28|
|Standard Wheel Type||Pneumatic 4-ply|
|Wheel Including Bearings||Yes|
|Puncture Proof||Available in metal rim|
|Wheel Type Available||Pneumatic / Puncture-Proof|
|Home Assembly||Supplied Assembled|
- 300L Barrow
- Light Work
Sally (Posted on 13/05/2019)