3500 Litre Roterra Water Storage Tank
Availability: Due in 3-4 Weeks
The Roterra 3500 litre underground tank is perfect for your rainwater harvesting system.
The Roterra tanks come in a range of sizes, from 2,200 to 50,000 litres, so you will always find a tank to suit your needs. Roto are a leading manufacturer in rotomoulded products and have over 40 years experience in producing tanks.
Why choose a Roterra tank?
- The Roto Roterra tank is a one piece rotomoulded tank that can be installed without the use of concrete which helps with low fitting costs.
- Quick & easy to install.
- Adjustable neck and lid for ease of install.
- Inflow & outflow pipes can be up to DN160mm.
- Ribbed tank with 8-14mm thickness for added strength.
- 600mm cover for easy access.
- Height can be adjusted from 2050mm to 2550mm.
Buying the Roterra tank allows you the option to build your own system. The tanks can be provided sealed so this would allow you to cut and place the piping in one of the recommend locations, giving you more flexibilty when it comes to fitting the tank.
- ISO 9001 : 2008
- ISO 14001
Roto have invested heavily in the Roterra tank with a focus on product quality and efficiency to deliver a superior product. The material of the tank is made from MDPE which is recyclable, strong and made in one piece.
Please follow the instructions for fitment which Roto provide. This will allow the tank to perform and last many years without any issues. If you would like a copy of this beforehand, please just ask.
What do I get?
- A strong one piece rotomoulded tank.
- Plastic pedestrian loading cover.
- Adjustable neck to help with easy fitment.
- Rubber washers for pipe fitment.
Additional products available:
- Additional extension for lid
- Filter system
- Driveable cover - please check fitting instruction for driving over the tank.
- Control unit
- Ultrasonic electronic level gauge
Please Note: Due to the quaility of the tanks, they can become very heavy when ordering the bigger sizes - the tanks go from 100kg to 1.7ton. So when ordering, please make sure you arrange the safe offloading of the tank - this is the responsibilty of the purchaser. Failure to deliver resulting in no offloading arrangements could incur extra charges.
|Water Capacity (litres)||3500|
|Maximum Overall Diameter (mm)||1800|
|Maximum Overall Height (mm)||2050-2550 Adjustable|
|Maximum Overall Lenght (mm)||2080|
|Net Weight (kg)||165|
|Lid Available||Yes, Included 600mm|
|Lid Weight Limit (kg)||200|
|Above / Below Ground Tank||Below|
|Home Assembly||Yes. Inlet/Overflow Pipe (Not Included) Requires Fitting|
|Warranty||5 Years - Please Follow Fitting Instructions|