Horse Hay Play Ball
Availability: In Stock
The ROTO horse hay play ball / Boredom Ball is an innovative way to feed your horse, simulating a natural grazing position and allowing the ball to be freely pushed around by your horse.
Slow feeding has a number of advantages for your horse, including reduced stress around feeding times, reduced risk of ulcers, and optimal digestion. Also entertains the horse, alleviating boredom and preventing chewing / cribbing. Encourages a healthy eating pattern.
Key Product Features:
- Resistant to UV and frost.
- Suitable to field or stable.
- Extremely stong and shock resistant allowing the horse to kick it around.
- Ideal for horses with restrictive diets.
- Allows horses to eat from their natural level.
- Holds up to 3Kg of hay / haylage.
- Rope supplied for hanging of the hay ball.
Instructions of Use:
- Unscrew the hatch.
- Fill with hay or haylage.
- Replace the hatch, make sure it's tight.
- Now watch your horse forage around..
Made of strong, durable polyethylene it is designed to last. Resistant to UV and frost, shock-resistant and simple to clean. The hay ball / boredom ball can be used inside or outside and will keep your horse occupied which prevents boredom.
The hay ball / boredom balls come in a range of colours and also carry a 2 year warranty for your peace of mind.
Articles on equestrian? Why not take a look at our Blog posts to see if these can help you in any way.
|Net Weight (kg)||1.4|
|Home Assembly||Supplied Assembled|