Horse Hay Play Ball - Hanging
Availability: In Stock
Due to a warehouse move the dispatch date for this product will be on the 18th August. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
The horse hay play ball can be used to hang or for rolling around, and is an innovative way to feed your horse; simulating a natural grazing position and allowing the ball to be freely pushed around by your horse.
Slow feeding has a number of advantages for your horse, including reduced stress around feeding times, reduced risk of ulcers, and optimal digestion. Also entertains the horse, alleviating boredom and preventing chewing / cribbing. Encourages a healthy eating pattern.
Key Product Features:
- Resistant to UV and frost.
- Suitable to field or stable.
- Extremely stong and shock resistant allowing the horse to kick it around.
- Ideal for horses with restrictive diets.
- Allows horses to eat from their natural level.
- Holds up to 3Kg of hay / haylage.
Instructions of Use:
- Unscrew the hatch.
- Fill with hay or haylage.
- Replace the hatch, make sure it's tight.
- Now watch your horse forage around..
Made of strong, durable polyethylene it is designed to last. Resistant to UV and frost, shock-resistant and simple to clean. The hay ball / boredom ball can be used inside or outside and will keep your horse occupied which prevents boredom.
The hay ball / boredom balls come in a range of colours and also carry a 2 year warranty for your peace of mind.
Articles on equestrian? Why not take a look at our Blog posts to see if these can help you in any way.
|Net Weight (kg)||1.4|
|Home Assembly||Supplied Assembled|