Returns and Exchanges
If you are not completely satisfied with your goods, you may return them unused and in the original condition within 30 days of you having receive the order. Please state if you require a refund or exchange.
Cancelled or returned for refund or exchange:
- Please ensure the item is returned within 30 days of you having received the order, clean, undamaged, unused and in its original packaging.
- Enclose the a copy of your invoice or delivery note with a note to advise the reason for return.
- We recommend posting the item using a signed for delivery for your peace of mind
- The customer is responsible for the cost of return.
Sending returns back - Please allow 7-10 days for these to be processed (normally far less)
- Return address
- Outdooroutlet, Unit D Spinney View, Stonecircle Road, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN3 8RF
- Always include a copy of your invoice or delivery note advising us what you want us to do.
- For small or low value items (less than 500gms), normally the Post Office will be the cheapest. For heavier items, see below Always obtain "Proof of Posting".
If you require a urgent replacement, simply reorder your item on-line, then return the exchage product. If you want to talk with us first this is not a problem, just call us on the below number.
- 01604 678434
In the unlikely event of a carriage free order being returned for a refund, we may deduct the cost of the original delivery from your refund on larger items.